weak signal/microphone problems with Pixel
cce

Anyone having poor signal and dropped calls with their new Pixel?  I read that there is a microphone issue (people can't hear me) and a weak signal/dropped call issue with the same "people can't hear me" problem. Has anyone found a solution?  I have turned off advanced calling, changed preferred network type from Global to LTE/CDMA, talked to Google pixel tech and did a factory reset. The same issue continues. Thanks in advance for anyone's suggestions

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: weak signal/microphone problems with Pixel
futuredrew

I'm very interested in this, my girlfriend is having this problem and Verizon has already sent her a replacement and it has the same issues.  Sometimes no sound will come from the device and headphones won't work.  We've contacted the Google support on the phone and we've factory reset, we've booted in safe mode, no solutions.

After we got the replacement with the same issues we contacted them again and their solution was to send another replacement, they can't do anything else apparently.

My question is how Verizon can continue to bill me for this [Removed] despite knowing our issues, how is it legal to charge someone for something that's defective?  How is it in anyway to continue charging someone for something that doesn't work and your only solution is to co time sending replacements.  Not a new device mind you a [Removed] like new replacement, I pay way to much on this bill to be yanked around like this.

We've contacted both Verizon and Google support and there is no solution.

profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to have your voice heard is imperative when making calls, Cce. Thanks for the background information as that does help to catch up to speed. Granted all the work you have done thus far, we would like to take a closer look over your device and account. Please feel free to reach out to us directly so we can be of further assistance: http://spr.ly/65858RzDb

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Joet54

Having same issue getting new pixel today hope it works better than the one I have

0 Likes
rebretz
Contributor - Level 2

I have been having this issue for months as well as not being able to make or receive any calls for hours. I constantly get server unreachable. So far Verizon customer service has done nothing. I live less than a 1/2 mile from a Verizon tower yet I have almost no signal at my house with the Pixel. If I pop the SIM in my Nexus 5X I get perfect signal. It has been months and still Verizon hasn't fixed it.
Today I filed a BBB complaint. I am done with this phone and Verizon. I'm going back to my previous carrier or a new one.

0 Likes
rebretz
Contributor - Level 2

A new Pixel won't help. I've had a total of 6 Pixels between mine and my wife's and tried 8 different SIM cards.

0 Likes