Re: Any one ordered their pixel xl 128 on black Friday received it yet ?
das3k
Enthusiast - Level 2

What model did you order.  I ordered the XL 128 silver on 11/24 and my order status on my account doesn't even give me a date.  I just have the email saying the new expected ship date is 03/03. 

0 Likes
Syrinx
Enthusiast - Level 3

dask3k,

I ordered 2 XL 128 silver on 11/26. Original date was 12/26, then moved to 1/6, then received the email the night of 1/6 saying 3/3. My order status changed yesterday from preorder to order and the long expected ship date changed to "Your order is currently being processed. Please check back later."  Hanging on day by day hoping for a miracle. There folks who ordered in the same date range as you and I who are reporting receiving tracking numbers this week and their devices.  Hoping Google will get their act together and put an end to this horrible experience. Buying a flagship on Black Friday is supposed to be a wonderful experience. Google has dropped the ball.

0 Likes
Buckeye_45
Enthusiast - Level 3

das3k,

I ordered both a black 128 and silver 128 on Nov 25. My dates were changed to 3/3 and 3/10. When I questioned the different dates I was told the Silver was on the 3rd and the Black on the 10th. Both are still listed as preorder.

0 Likes
OnlineTechDude
Enthusiast - Level 3

As I said before, I ordered mine on 11/25, was supposed to ship last friday, 01/06 and that afternoon I got the email everyone else got it was delayed until 03/10.  But then Tuesday I got email it was shipping and would be here today.  My wife told me it is there waiting on me after I finish work. 

0 Likes