Black Friday Pixel XL
TVulcano

Did anyone purchase a Pixel XL at a discounted monthly rate on Black Friday?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
261 Replies
dakota199600
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm pleased to announce that my issue has been resolved. A big thank you to Lorenb_VZW! I was given a one time bill credit for the the Pixel XL. It was a a roughly 6 month ordeal but I glad finally someone went the extra mile to help me. With Pinyon likely getting his issue resolved through Twitter support, it seems VZW is starting to finally resolve all these Pixel bill credit issues. For all you folks still trying, keep at it. Thank you again Lorenb_VZW!

0 Likes
ESPCANE

Still not having any success either. I finally got a competent rep that at least gave me reasons for my promotion not being applied, however first it was that I needed to purchase a new line, then it was that I was outside of the purchase window, and finally that the XL does not qualify. This is my last attempt at getting a resolution otherwise I will look into legal alternatives. I honestly do not want to leave Verizon but issues like this do make leaving not only compelling but seemingly my only option.

Verizon, please help! I would like to get this resolved ASAP, with minimum additional frustration and certainly  without legal counsel!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate all the time and effort you’ve put into getting any applicable promotions for your purchase, ESPCANE. Thank you for not giving up. I want to make sure you get a solution once and for all so you can remain our valued customer so I have sent you a Private Message here in the forum. Please access https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox to continue.

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
pinyon

Just another user who can't get the bill credit applied. Called/chatted multiple times. Unfortunately I didn't take a screen shot of the confirmation page. Please Verizon, it's been shown over and over again that this was real and I should be receiving $11.24/month in bill credits. I did not trade in a phone but that was clearly not what the promotion required.

HELP!

0 Likes
GILV13
Enthusiast - Level 1

Let us know if you were able to receive your credit. I am hoping there is a slim chance they are finally admitting there was a promotion and helping their customers out.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We'd be devastated to see you leave us, GILV13. Let's find out what can be done to help. Please be on the lookout for a Private Message so we can better assist.

LynnD_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want you to get a special offer you should have gotten with us, pinyon. We are here to help. We have sent you a Private Message. Please only respond to that message going forward. Do you reply in public.

StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bizzy401
Enthusiast - Level 1

So Verizon finally decided to give me HALF of the discount and still swears that it never existed...I guess this screen shot is imagined as well...ZZUQuK5_d.png

Chinthor
Enthusiast - Level 1

This. This right here is the most helpful for a PixelXL buyer. Had to Direct the rep on the phone to this thread. Sad to say, these ARE the steps to resolution.

1) Show this thread.
2) point out the screenshots and threats of lawsuit.
3) threaten to sue.

233. Re: Black Friday Pixel XL

bizzy401Citizen

So Verizon finally decided to give me HALF of the discount and still swears that it never existed...I guess this screen shot is imagined as well...ZZUQuK5_d.png

0 Likes
dakota199600
Enthusiast - Level 2

Awesome! We have another screen shot proving the Black Friday Pixel XL promo did exist. If anyone else has one, please most. The more evidence we present will strengthen our case. I have noticed that the VZW reps that were fairly active on this forum are now silent. Perhaps this is a positive sign? Maybe they have escalated the case and a resolution is coming? Let's hope that is the case.

0 Likes
bizzy401
Enthusiast - Level 1

AND if you will notice at the top...if you do a trade in then the phone is FREE. The discount had no trade in needed...

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for providing us with that screenshot, Bizzy401. We want to make sure that your credit is looked into and do what ever we can to qualify you for this. I sent you a private message so that we can review this with you.

JoshuaT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
jpetrosky
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don’t understand why this has taken so long. We are almost a year out

from the promotion. Just answer the question why Verizon?

Has anyone brought this to the senior management attention?

On Sat, Aug 26, 2017 at 23:33 vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
dakota199600
Enthusiast - Level 2

jpetrosky​ It appears you haven't gotten your credit yet as well. It's been almost a week since I had contact with the 8th different VZW and there has been no response. I guess they're maintaining their stance that I do not qualify for the Pixel XL credits despite the evidence I shared with them and posted in this forum. I never expected to be treated this way by any company, let alone Verizon. I have been loyal paying customer with them for so many years. It appears they want to let the courts decide. I will begin the process in small claims court next week. I will also keep everyone here informed. Thanks again to the community here that have tried to help me get my credit.

0 Likes
verizonuser55
Enthusiast - Level 2

I wanted to let you all know that I've received a lump sum payment for the full amount. I received the following message from support:

"We understand this has been a difficult situation and appreciate you working with us. We have reviewed all of this thread and additional details. This phone was not part of the Black Friday promotion, but we understand there has been confusion on what was advertised. We are will to honor this promotion, but we cannot apply a monthly credit. We can, however, provide a lump sum credit. To match the promotion, this would be a credit of $291.60. Would that be okay for you?"

Obviously I disagree that it wasn't a valid promo, but I'm just happy to have received the money I was owed. I wish the rest of you the best of luck!

0 Likes
jpetrosky
Enthusiast - Level 3

wow. after all this time, I am shocked they are still denying it. Even

after seeing a print-out from other people's carts, and order

confirmations. They are still pulling this [Removed]

I hope everyone gets their lump sum or their monthly credit.

profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
dakota199600
Enthusiast - Level 2

Congratulations! I am happy for you that you received what you were promised. Would you please be able to elaborate on the steps you took? Also, did you do a trade in. I have 6 different VZW reps from this forum reply to me. I also provided them with the Shopping Cart and Order Confirmation documents that I had posted earlier in this forum and still no credits.

0 Likes
verizonuser55
Enthusiast - Level 2

Unfortunately I don't think I did anything you haven't done already. I just posted in this thread multiple times complaining about this issue, and support reached out to me with a direct message. It seems you just need to get lucky that a good rep will look into your case. The rep that helped me was jeneller_vzw.

0 Likes
dakota199600
Enthusiast - Level 2

I will attempt to dm jeneller_vzw. Did you do a trade in with your Pixel purchase? It seems this is the most common excuse I'm receiving from VZW as to why I'm not getting my Pixel XL credits.

0 Likes
verizonuser55
Enthusiast - Level 2

No I did not do a trade in with my purchase.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

verizonuser55 ,

In order to get to the bottom in this for you we would need to get account access. To keep your account safe and secure. This would need to be done in private.

NicoleT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes