Financed with Verizon through Google order, rep said I couldn't receive trade in value for old phone
ks1017

I preordered my Pixel Pro through Google a few weeks ago, using financing through Verizon. When I went to the store to activate my phone, the rep told me that she could only offer "organic" trade in value, ie what the phone is worth, not the $350 I was supposed to be eligible for. The trade in date to do it online from the Google order has passed. Was the rep correct? If not, how do I actually trade it in? My new phone is now activated. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Financed with Verizon through Google order, rep said I couldn't receive trade in value
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ks017, we apologize for any issues with receiving the trade-in value you were supposed to receive on your new device, but rest assured that as long as you have purchased the device within the promotional period, you would still qualify as long as you meet the requirements. Can you tell me if you attempted to appraise your device using our trade-in website by clicking here?: http://spr.ly/6603JZEmf

If you haven't, it is recommended appraising the device there first, and if you have any trouble please let us know as we will be standing by when you ready. Does this information help?-Kevin

0 Likes
Re: Financed with Verizon through Google order, rep said I couldn't receive trade in value
ks1017

Thank you. I did but it's also just giving me a $10 value versus what was mentioned in the trade in value terms.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to receive the full value, ks1017. As long as you meet the criteria for the trade in promotion, it will be applied to your line when the phone is received in. 

-Christopher

0 Likes
ks1017

Thank you, so do I go through the Verizon trade in process online and mail it in?

0 Likes
ks1017

The website just says that I will get $10 in my account immediately or get a credit on my account. How do I insure that I will get the trade in value without having to contact Verizon again to sort it out after the fact? Thank you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ks1017, we want to ensure you are provided with the correct information. What is the make/model of the device you want to trade-in? What was the date you ordered the Pixel phone? The reason I ask is that we have to find the correct promotion and see if you still qualify for the $350. 

-Jacob

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know being able to ensure you get the trade-in and value with your new phone. To ensure you have things taken care of when you get the new phone, please try the page below to request a trade-in kit for the old phone. http://spr.ly/6603JjdtJ

*Zaak

0 Likes