Re: No updates on delayed Pixel 6 Pro pre-order
kddogg
Enthusiast - Level 3

How about you private message our phones to us.  YOU messed this up, not us, your customers.  Now you have no trust.

0 Likes
kddogg
Enthusiast - Level 3

Unbelievable response from you, Verizon.  A waiting list is what you described.  We pre-ordered which is what you do prior to a release date.  You can't even spin your own lie well.

0 Likes
kddogg
Enthusiast - Level 3

Very well said F68.  My experience exactly.  Verizon will loose a huge market share over this one.

0 Likes
Sunlake67

I pre-ordered mine on Oct. 22 and it is already 3 weeks late (Nov. 2), and the new estimated delivery date is 4 weeks from now (Dec 23).  So, 7 weeks late with no guarantee that it won't be even later than that.  I have noticed online though, that they are sure planning on charging me in December for the upgraded line and new phone that I don't have and won't have for at least a month.

Since I am seeing numerous people saying that their delivery date is Dec. 23, I am skeptical....

Has anyone received a worthwhile response as opposed to the form letter responses you get here or the "help" center that just shows your new estimated delivery date?

0 Likes
PixelPoop

I ordered on October 21.  The standard "ships in 2 days" promise.  Then I called around Nov 3.  Delivery is November 11.  Nov 11 came and went.  I called about November 14.  The person said now Dec 27.  Meanwhile, Verizon is advertising special deals for phones cannot be delivered.  The thing that irritates the snot out of me is that I never received any information from them.  I had to initiate my own inquiry. Meanwhile, I m seeing notices that I need to transfer my data, blah blah blah.    By the way, you all know that the Pixel s are made in China.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As consumers ourselves, we know receiving notice that your order is delayed is frustrating to hear. We never want any of our customers to receive this. Please allow us the opportunity to look into this. Can you please send us a Private Message, so we can discuss?  *Lisa

0 Likes
Secondisciple

I have the same issue. Preordered my Pixel 6 Pro on October 21st. Said it was going to be delivered on the 11th of November. I finally got sort of an answer from customer service (A month later). They said it was supply chain issues and that my status had been updated to December 23rd for delivery of the new phone. I still have no new updates and when I look on the website it still has 11/11 as my ship date. The Rep was supposed to email the new information, but which seems typical with Verizon. I got no update! The rep said I may get an update before the 23rd saying it has shipped. As of now no status change. 

This is very frustrating because there absolutely no communication from Verizon on this matter. Even in this thread I only see bot answers. Verizon is definitely taking its customers for granted. 

0 Likes
kddogg
Enthusiast - Level 3

The deliberate lying will cost them the customer base.  If we had been told the truth right out of the gate, most of us would have made a different decision. 

0 Likes
kddogg
Enthusiast - Level 3

Right on the buds, I missed it too trusting Verizon.  You'd think they give us those for being deceptive to all of us.  Wait, that would mean they would have to CARE about us loyal customers.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to provide you with the help you need, we have sent you a private note to further assist you. ~Pam

0 Likes