Have had no problems making calls since I bought the phone last fall. Recently, I cannot receive calls, or call out, from my house.
- Google Pixel 4a, Android OS v. 11, latest security patch applied July 5, 2021.
- One mile away, on a different tower, I can make and receive calls no problem.
- The iPhone 8 on my account works fine.
- I've removed and replaced the SIM card and this enables calling for about 5 minutes, then the problem returns.
- I've cleared the phone cache and data with no success.
- My work Samsung on AT&T network works fine.
We want to make sure this is properly investigated and resolved. Do you have Wi-Fi calling enabled?~Pam
Have you temporarily tried swapping the SIM cards between the different phones to see if you get the same performance issue with the same phone or the same SIM card. If it is the same phone (different SIM card), it might be a hardware issue. However if it is the same SIM (different phone), then it might be the SIM card has gone bad.
I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.