Pixel XL Call drops after a few seconds with no network connection?
alaBAI31

I have been experiencing a lot of dropped calls after a few seconds of connecting a call. When I look at my bars there are none and no network connection.  Then after a few more seconds the bars reappear and I can make my call without problems.  This is getting annoying.  Just wondering if any others are experiencing this same issue or is it my phone?

Thanks!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
23 Replies
supreme81

Same problem here. Tired of it. Google should have had Fisher Price make Pixel, better results probably.

0 Likes
HARLEO27

I called Google themselves 4 times they admit that they have a problem and supposedly an update is available but when I call Verizon they did know this so I am writing a letter to the State Attorney General and Verizon will not be able to lie to them I am talking possible class action stay tuned

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is an update supposedly scheduled to be released on 1/03/2017. The previous update addressed a number of bugs related to the voicemail and Bluetooth connections. Pixel, Phone by Google Software Update | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes