Unable to place Calls or SMS without VoLTE being Enabled Pixel 7 GOS
JustATest1
Enthusiast - Level 2

As the title states it seems to me that without the Advanced Calling feature being turned on (verizon network), I am unable to recieve or place calls or SMS on my Google Pixel 7 unlocked device using GOS. Any insights or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to place Calls or SMS without VoLTE being Enabled Pixel 7 GOS
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning! We are here to help with your Google Pixel issues. To better assist you, tell us a little more. Is your device software up to date? Did you recently make changes such as plan, add or remove features?

~Maria

0 Likes
JustATest1
Enthusiast - Level 2

My device is using the latest GOS release and I did remove the international one month travel plan recently. All features are functional when using VoLTE, but not when trying to use GSM or CDMA.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to have your device up and running, and we are here to help. If you still need assistance, please provide us with the details previously requested.

~Freddy

0 Likes
JustATest1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I replied to your message and I will again state I am using the latest release of graphene and the only change to my service was an international travel plan that was cancelled. Let me know what you need specifically??

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for keeping us posted. Dealing with calling and texting issues can certainly be a headache. Verizon is here to offer the support you need. We sent you a Private Note. Please review it at your best convenience. ~Gilbert

0 Likes