Lets start this with my stories begining
1. Updated my Note edge to Marshmallow -phone started restarting randomly end of Aug.
2. Tried factory reset per VW recommendations - phone continued restarting after updating
3. Was send new Note edge - after updates same restarting problem
4. Updated to Note 7 which took 2-3 weeks wait until it was launched.
5. Note 7 recall and get new Note 7 "safe edition".
6. Full recall of Note 7.
7. Try to go into VW store and upgrade, was told to do it online as the store didn't have the inventory to complete my upgrade as "too many" Note7's were coming in.
8. Went online, online order was not working even with talking to a chat helper online through VW.
9. Called in to order, person on phone tried to order me a Pixel standard and not the XL, got that straightened out.
10. Was told ship date was 10/28/16 even though online when trying to order the original ship date was 10/20.
11. Gets to 10/28/16, no email from VW on shipping, talk to VW representative and am told I now have to wait until 12/2-12/8 to get my new phone, that is 5 more weeks with my "dangerous" phone. And no I don't want to go in and get a temp phone, I need it for work and this would make this the 6th time in 2 months. I would have had to re load a phone with my aps and set it up so I can use it normally.
My questions are: Why would you take pre-orders and not reserve phones for your pre-orders? Why do you take more pre-orders than you have phones?. Why was all of this so poorly handled. This is not rocket science it is simply business and common sense. Why weren't the Note 7 recall people placed at the top of the list to help expedite getting their "dangerous" phones off the market. I am very frustrated and angry at this point. It is enough to make me want to switch companies but that is not my call with my plan.
The Really Blue model unfortunately only comes in 32GB storage.
I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.
They had both sizes and storage options. Blue is 32 gb only, but silver and black come in 128.
The blue is often sold out and was in 4 out of 5 stores I checked.
Store stock is not internet stock. Once a store has it, they sell it out the front door. They don't pull it and ship it.
If you want one, look for one in stores.
Exactly my same story and rant (from 5 onward). called over the weekend, agent told me same modified date. have not gotten an email, VZ app notice, text, nor call from VZ order fulfillment to date...crickets.
Love my note 7, runs fast enough, stays cool.
Recommend while have note 7:
Disable quick charge on wired and wireless.
Only use Samsung wire and wireless chargers.
Battery saver on, medium: 85% bright, FHD, limit cpu, enable background data.
DO NOT DROP, Avoid bright hot environments.
I really wish I had held on to mine I still have it but got the edge because they told me it would catch on fire.Funny I haven't heard of anymore of them doing this and we know they are still out there and are being used