Verizon is pulling the bait and switch.
Bob529
Enthusiast - Level 2

I recieved a Pixel 3 XL from verizon that was defective from the start. It was a brand new phone. When I ask for a replacement they shipped me a refurbished phone that was defective too. I tried and tried to get what I paid for and can't not get a working new phone I  paid for. Verizaon is pulling the old bait and switch by sending a malfunctioning used phone to replace the New phone I bought. Verizon need to styand up and replace the NEW phone that was defective with a NEW phone not a used refurbished phone that is defective. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon is pulling the bait and switch.
bearone21
Legend

return if within 14 days.

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

No nait and switch. Also this is your third post on this topic. Posting more isn't going to help

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to hear about the issues with the replacement phone, Bob529. The last thing we want is for you to feel this way and to have a phone that isn't working the way you expect. Our replacement phones go through a 100 point inspection process and if there are any issues, we definitely want to know about this. Help is here. Have you already reached out to us to advise about the issues with the replacement phone? What sort of issues are you experiencing exactly? Did you replace the phone through Asurion or directly through Verizon?

RyanM_VZW

0 Likes
Bob529
Enthusiast - Level 2
I purchased the phone directly from Verizon. It failed almost immediately, then the replacement phone fail shortly after it was shipped to me. I requested a NEW phone not a refurbished one because there seems to be many issues with your refurbished phones. I have been a customer since long before Verizon bought out GTE and before GTE bought out McCaw cellular. I expect when I pay for a new phone that it work longer than a few weeks and I expect that a replacement phone is usable too. So far I don't have much faith in Verizon's ability to meet the requirements of a working phone I paid more that $1000 for.

You sold me a new phone and I expect that when you replace a defective phone you replace it with a new phone of similar type. Not a used phone that apparently you can't even make sure works right.
0 Likes
Bob529
Enthusiast - Level 2

My god you are a rude customer service rep.

0 Likes