Will you give me instructions on how to unlock the bootloader on my Verizon Pixel 1?
VerizonCustomer_AOK
Enthusiast - Level 1
  1. Please pass this to your highest level customer service supervisor immediately - even if that means escalating this to a customer advocate. I do not want to talk to you unless your status meets these criteria - don't even reply. To do anything but what I just requested is poor customer service and will be met with a complaint against you. Now that I am speaking with a supervisor or customer advocate, please follow these instructions carefully when addressing me in this thread.
  2. DO NOT tell me you don't recommend that I unlock my bootloader. I am not here for opinion or the opinion of Verizon, I am here for facts.
  3. DO NOT tell me you do not support this. My phone was purchased directly from Verizon and current Right to Repair laws in my state dictate that keeping the bootloader locked is illegal.
  4. I'm an engineer, so you can be as technical and thorough as you'd like in your instructions.
  5. I'll wait. If I do not hear back within 30 days, consider this a written notification.
Re: Will you give me instructions on how to unlock the bootloader on my Verizon Pixel 1?
Voltron7
Enthusiast - Level 1

I second this question!  I've been waiting years.

Following

Re: Will you give me instructions on how to unlock the bootloader on my Verizon Pixel 1?
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus
This is a peer to peer public community forum and not a direct link to Customer Service. If you have an immediate issue, you can call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from your phone.