how to check the number on pixel 2 for voicemail
slc32270

I have a voicemail ...and it's muffled. How do I see a number to call back.. The phone is not showing up in my history.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: how to check the number on pixel 2 for voicemail
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There should be an option to get the envelope information while listening to the voicemail.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: how to check the number on pixel 2 for voicemail
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

slc32270

I understand the importance of being able to obtain the necessary information needed to return a call to a missed caller. I would love to help.

As Ann154​ suggested, you can retrieve the callers details, such as the called number, the date and time of the call within the envelope portion of the voicemail service on your line. Here's a link with voicemail instructions how to check the envelope for the voicemail message: Voicemail Instructions | Verizon Wireless. Just ensure you select the instructions link for the state in which your line is located. Let us know how that works out for you.

AnthonyTa_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes