Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adobe Flash
jwill758

Every time I try to use  a page that requires flash player, I get the message "Flash Player coming to Web OS in first quarter of 2010. Will I ever get  Adobe Flash Player for my Palm Pre Plus ?

0 Likes
Re: Adobe Flash
Kimberly_Nicole

Hi.  I see you have questions regarding when you will be able to get Adobe Flash.  We are not aware of exactly when you will get it but if you go to the site from your phone, it does give an estimate time of when it will be available.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

0 Likes
SmoothCriminal

Actually, flash is already available in the latest version of WebOS, you can got to palm.com to get the free upgrade (you do it yourself). If you need anymore help feel free to message me! Good luck!

0 Likes
jaymobe07

What you mean?  I have webos 1.4 and get errors when things need flash 8 or higher.  I go to adobes site to upgrade and it says its still expecint flash 10.1 for first half this year lol.

0 Likes
MacDaddy
Novice

SmoothCriminal wrote:

Actually, flash is already available in the latest version of WebOS, you can got to palm.com to get the free upgrade (you do it yourself). If you need anymore help feel free to message me! Good luck!

Flash is not available Yet, if so it would be on the App Catalog, also WebOs 1.4.5 is not released yet by any carrier and is still being tested. As soon as WebOs 1.4.5 is good to go, you will soon see Flash in the near future. 

0 Likes
sallycp

I uploaded the beta version that was available for my Palm Pre Plus.  It doesn't seem to work with Glenn Beck's www.gbtv.com streaming or with the Hal Lindsey Report.  How do I get Adobe Flash to work?  Thanks

0 Likes
sallycp

I uploaded the beta version that was available for my Palm Pre Plus.  It doesn't seem to work with Glenn Beck's daily streaming or with the Hal Lindsey Report.  How do I get Adobe Flash to work?  Thanks

0 Likes
sallycp

Please excuse the double post.  I thought the first post was not allowed due to web address.

0 Likes
sallycp
bump!
0 Likes
sallycp

When I try to load a video I'm told it requires Adobe Flash Player.  I click on the link to Flash Player and am told I have Adobe Flash beta:

1.  Is the beta version not compatable with the Palm Pre Plus?

2.  If so when will the non-beta version be available?

3.  If 2, will it work with the pre?

0 Likes