Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
App Catalog Not Working After 1.4 Upgrade
aculpon

I just got my Pre a few days ago.  Upgraded to 1.4.  Now I cannot access the App Catalog (could before).  I get an error that says "the action could nnot be completed.  Try again Later."

Anyone else have this problem, and how did you fix it??  I can't get any sync software working to sync with Outlook, as I can't access the app catalog to download necessary software.

Any help (quicky) would be great!!

Thx,

Anne

0 Likes
Re: App Catalog Not Working After 1.4 Upgrade
MorganB
  1. Press the Applications Launcher (the house) key until the word All appears in the upper-right corner.
  2. Tap Wireless Sync.
  3. Tap Settings.
  4. Tap Connection.
  5. Verify the following information then tap Advanced. (User name -The 10-digit mobile number. Server    name / IP- www.wirelesssync.vzw.com.  Connection- Network)
  6. Ensure Use proxy server address is unchecked (if appropriate) then tap OK.
  7. Tap OK.
  8. Retry Wireless Sync.
0 Likes
Re: App Catalog Not Working After 1.4 Upgrade
Javajunkie41

Morgan,

Hello. I've had the same problem. I was told to do a soft reset followed by a hard reset, which would restore my phone back to its factory setting. I really don't want to lose the data, so I would like to try to fix the problem using the steps given in your reply. I have a Palm Pre Plus also, but I don't have the house key you mentioned; just the up arrow icon.

Is there another way to get to the wireless sync feature?

Thank you,

JJ

0 Likes