Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Blank SMS Msgs from Yahoo & Facebook
schrani

For some reason Verizon is not supporting use of Yahoo! IM on Palm devices. As a work around, I tried to sign into my messenger via the old fashioned sms way and when I do so, all of my SMS Msgs are blank.

The same thing happens with Facebook. I've tried to register my device for mobile updates, and when facebook sends the code to my phone for confirmation, the sms text is blank.

Is anyone else having this issue? HELP!!

0 Likes
Re: Blank SMS Msgs from Yahoo & Facebook
Speedfreak89

I'm getting the same thing too. I searched on yahoo and alot of other people are having problems with it on the palm. My 700wx did it fine but the palm pixi plus can't. 

0 Likes
Kimberly_Nicole

Hi.  I am sorry you are having issues with your instant messaging and I will be happy to look into this for you.   Try to delete the IM account you have set up and then go in to re add it by going to  Messaging-Preferences and Accounts-Add IM account

Once you do that, dial *228 option 1 to program your phone again.

Please let me know if this works.  :smileywink:

Thanks!

0 Likes
jennw_1979

That doesn't work.  The only IM accounts I can add have to be with either google talk or AIM.....Is there another solution? I use my messenger daily to communicate with my boyfriend in Afghanistan....They can't use phones where they are.

0 Likes