Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bye Bye Palm
MacDaddy
Novice

Well, after having the Palm Pre Plus for almost 10 months, I have went back to Blackberry, Yes Folks I have a new Bold now. Loved the Webos but the Hardware was complete crap, 4 Pre's in 10 months some have had more. Back to a solid Hardware Phone. I don't watch a lot of video or play many games on my phone (Have Ipod Touch) So Email, Text, BBM and Music, podcast streaming is my Life and above all a Quality Call Maker, So it's back to the Berry for Me.

0 Likes
Re: Bye Bye Palm
SydneyK

Wow, MacDaddy, I'm surprised to see this. But I can understand why, considering you've been through four.

Enjoy your new Bold and its solid hardware. See ya over on the BB boards!

0 Likes
Re: Bye Bye Palm
MacDaddy
Novice

SydneyK wrote:

Wow, MacDaddy, I'm surprised to see this. But I can understand why, considering you've been through four.

Enjoy your new Bold and its solid hardware. See ya over on the BB boards!

Yeah, I loved the pre, But I need a good Phone for calls. I really don't do much video and games on my phones. (Ipod Touch) But I really dislike virtual Keyboards, I have to have a keyboard.....Soooooo, Blackberry Fills the ticket for my needs with top notch hardware. Don't get me wrong WEBOS on the bold would be beyond sweet. Loved the OS, Hardware was crap.

0 Likes