Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cant receive MMS :(
Darklink

I just got my Palm Centro activated, thanks in part to TheGreatOne from this message board.  Now I'm having issues receiving MMS.  I used to be on Samsung Intensity and have been able to receive MMS with no problem.  Now that I'm on the Palm Centro, I haven't been able to receive any.  (Btw, I'm not on a data plan or ever were when I was on my old Intensity phone)

For example.  A friend tried sending MMS to my phone.  On his phone it said "Message Delivery Failed" after sending it.  Yet he's able to send MMS to other people with no problem.  I'm sure this is the phone issue with the Palm Centro.

Any help would be greatly appreaciate it :smileysad:

0 Likes
Re: Cant receive MMS :(
TheGreatOne

Hi again. You can try dialing *228 + send from your Centro phone. Press option 1 to program your phone. Then after that try to send a picture.

0 Likes
Darklink

I did the activation thing with *228 and sent MMS from there.  Sending from the phone works and does not give an error message.  However, the phone that's receiving the MMS gives the error, stating "Message Delivery Failed"; on that phone I can go to the message and try to press "Download", but states "Message Receipt Failed".  I really think MMS functionality is somehow disabled on the Palm Centro. 

Any MMS I send from any phone to my phone, that person sending it to the Centro gets an error 😕 And any MMS I send to any phone, the person that's receiving the MMS gets an error message.  When I was back on my Samsun Intensity, I used to get MMS with no problems.  This is suppose to be a smartphone.  It should be able to do it all.

0 Likes
TheGreatOne

I was thinking it could take awhile for things to set up. I know you have called customer care already,but you may have to call back again. You can email if you want to instead. This time just make sure that MMS is enabled on your line.Make sure that it is provisioned right. If customer care can't help,then ask to be transfered to tech support.

0 Likes