Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Changing from blackberry to palm
eikal

Hi i have a family plan and i am switching my blackberry for a palm pre plus. I bought it on ebay and will activate it online. Will i have to alter my plan in anyway to fit the palm pre, EX: internet or anything? i have unlimited data and text for my plan currently so i assume i wont have to worry about changing anything is this correct?

0 Likes
Re: Changing from blackberry to palm
MacDaddy
Novice

eikal wrote:

Hi i have a family plan and i am switching my blackberry for a palm pre plus. I bought it on ebay and will activate it online. Will i have to alter my plan in anyway to fit the palm pre, EX: internet or anything? i have unlimited data and text for my plan currently so i assume i wont have to worry about changing anything is this correct?

It will be a seamless swap, uses the same data plan you have, except you will also get FREE 5G tethering (Hotspot) with your pre plus. For your laptop or what have you. You will love the Pre, takes a while to learn the keyboard, but once you use it a while its great. Webos RULES over all operating systems ( Sorry Apple Fan boy's, that includes the Iphone os4) Nothing easier or faster than the card system used by Webos. Good luck and have fun with your NEW toy!

0 Likes