Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Conference Call Single Disconnect
Pre-Dream

How can you be on a 3 way (or more) conference call, dial a number & hang up the number you dialed while staying on the original conference call?:smileysad:

0 Likes
Re: Conference Call Single Disconnect
sHaY_j
Novice

There is a 3 caller limit on a conference call. Unless someone you've called call somone else and the person they've called call someone else, so on and so forth. That's how you can have more than 3 people on one call.

0 Likes
Pre-Dream

Thank you for the reply. That's -1 for Palm & +1 for Treo. I'm slowly discovering Palm isn't very user friendly in some other areas. Thanks.

0 Likes
sHaY_j
Novice

You're very welcome & Thank you for being a Verizon Wireless customer! :smileywink:

0 Likes
teeeeebeeeee

it has nothing to do with your phone model. this is just part of verizon. you can't even do this on the 4g lte network with a brand new iphone 5 or samsung galaxy 3s.

i have to do this every day...here's a daily life example from my sales job: I'm team-calling a sales prospect with a colleague. I initiate a 3-way call to a prospect, get their voicemail, then have to hang up on my colleague to end the call to the prospect.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Not sure if you are aware of this or not, but the most recent reply to this thread is almost 3 yrs old. I would assume they have worked out their problems by now.

0 Likes
Thank you, you have successfully authenticated. A Verizon...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
Thank you, you have successfully authenticated. A Verizon agent will message you shortly.
0 Likes
Thank you, you have successfully authenticated. A Verizon...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
Thank you, you have successfully authenticated. A Verizon agent will message you shortly.
0 Likes