Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Does Back up assistant work with Palm Pixi yet?
Labarlow

I cant even imagine having to type all my contacts into a new phone..:smileysurprised:

0 Likes
Re: Does Back up assistant work with Palm Pixi yet?
Ms_Shonta
Novice

Provided is a link of steps to setup backup assistance on get it now devices.

0 Likes
Labarlow

i already have back up assistant.  My question is if it works with palm pixi.  I am doubting it after ready other posts.  

0 Likes
steveanderson13

Hi, Labarlow

I'm brand new to Palm.  I have used backup assistant in the past and have used Android.  I'm finding the easiest way to learn things is to read the website.  Since I don't know what my Pixi is doing either and saw your question, I searched for "backup assistant" on the site and found:

http://support.vzw.com/how_to_use/backup_assistant-2.html

Palm OS®: Not available on Palm OS devices.

Your phone is being backed up though as best I can tell by one or more ways.  Your Palm profile backs it up and then if you sync with another account in addition (I use gmail), you have certain info (at least contacts, I'm not sure) backed up that way.  I know it can get confusing.  I still have many contacts backed up on Backlup Assistant which could serve as a secondary backup but can't currently be synced with the Palm, but if I got a different phone, they would be there.  

What exactly do you want to do?  It seems like there are several ways to back up. Please repost if you can.

0 Likes
Ms_Shonta
Novice

Provided is a link to backup contacts for your device.

http://support.vzw.com/how_to_use/transfer_contacts/palm.html

0 Likes
JKW

So I read how to back up--step one export csv file in outlook. How/where is outlook on my phone??? I've had this phone a year and have never figured this out. Speak in plain English for those of us techno challenged.

0 Likes
wushu2004
Novice
Backup assistant is not available for any Palm webOS phone.
0 Likes