Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ETF on Palm Pixi
SlipperyNutt

Hello, first of all I would like to apologize if this question has been asked before, though I haven't been able to find anything on this in the search,

I own a Palm Pixi. I am wanting to end my contract early to go on another persons contract (Keep in mind that I am on a Family Share Plan, but not the primary), and was wondering how much the ETF would be to opt out early. I got the phone back in July when it was free with a new two year contract. I saw two different prices, the $175, and the $350 so I just need to know which I am under.

Thank you,

- SlipperyNutt.

0 Likes
Re: ETF on Palm Pixi
Jax_Omen
If the account you're joining is NOT a VzW account (read: changing carriers), your ETF would be $350 minus $10 for each month of service since you got your Pixi. You'll be billed through the remainder of your current bill cycle (it WILL NOT prorate your final month of service, you're paying for the whole thing)

If the account you're joining is another VzW account, you don't have to pay any ETF, just call customer service, ask them to authorize an Assumption of Liability to grant permission for the other person to take over your line. Once you've done that, have them call 1(888)832-4540 to complete the AoL. There's no charge for this, the new account owner inherits your existing number, device, contract, and upgrade date, and your account stops paying for the line the day it transfers, whereas their account starts paying for the line the same day (it prorates).
0 Likes