Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Excited about Palm Pre-Can you text message from the touch screen ?
pittguy578

I really liked my Dare and was going to wait for the Google Phone, but I was helping someone along the road during one of the snowstorms and the Dare died. I got the EnV Touch-didn't like the interface. I am currently on a Rogue which will be going back shortly. The camera on the Rogue is horrible. In order to take a picture indoors, people have to sit still for 10 seconds which is nearly impossible. 

I think the Palm Pre may be the best option for me. It has a good OS, and I can buy a third party battery which will double the battery life. (2600 MAH)

My only concern is I like texting from the touch screen.-dont' want to "have" to use the fold out keyboard.

Will I be able to text with the touch screen?

I am hoping this will be the last phone on my quest to find something that I can use without it irritating me too badly 

0 Likes
Re: Excited about Palm Pre-Can you text message from the touch screen ?
TallGuy1970

No, I don't think there is a virtual keyboard on the screen. There may be an app that let's you do something like that. OR... the Palm Pixi has a keyboard that doesn't slide out. It's much like the keyboard on the Centro.

0 Likes