Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Favorite drama podcasts?
SydneyK

Since I discovered the multitasking goodness of WebOS and the awesomeness of DrPodder and Radiotime, I've been really into podcasts ... mainly looking for serial dramas, courtroom fiction or mysteries.

When I search for dramas in DrPodder, there is a huge list. Does anyone here have any favorite shows (or other podcatchers) I should know about?

0 Likes
Re: Favorite drama podcasts?
MacDaddy
Novice

SydneyK wrote:

Since I discovered the multitasking goodness of WebOS and the awesomeness of DrPodder and Radiotime, I've been really into podcasts ... mainly looking for serial dramas, courtroom fiction or mysteries.

When I search for dramas in DrPodder, there is a huge list. Does anyone here have any favorite shows (or other podcatchers) I should know about?

Nope, but I will Recommend NewsRoom. Only 99 cents right now, the best RSS feed reader around. Also you have to have Angry Birds.

0 Likes
Re: Favorite drama podcasts?
SydneyK
I've heard NewsRoom is good. I will download that this week.

Angry Birds is my newest favorite time waster! I have lite and need to order the full version. I like to support the WebOS developers.

Thanks, MacDaddy!
0 Likes