Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Feb 10th, where is the Palm Pre 2?
rudsaki

yesterday's announcement said it would be available for pre-order on Verizon today, but nowhere to be found!

It can be ordered on shopping.hp.com through a 3rd party company, but i have an upgrade available with verizon and it would seem much easier to upgrade here.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Feb 10th, where is the Palm Pre 2?
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP
Hi, there. Just wanted to post that the official news release for Pre 2 is on the Verizon website. It will be available on February 17th.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
LSMestres

I second that - when will the Pre 2 be available for purchase? How about the Pre 3 - when will it be available? Will it use 4G?

I love my Pre Plus and want to contiue using this technology. I think it has features that none of the other phones match INCLUDING the iPhone! Verizonwireless, please read and and hear this and continiue to support the webOS phones!!!!

a LONG time customer,

Laurie Mestres

0 Likes
rudsaki

End of Feb 11th, still nothing...

0 Likes
rudsaki

Wondering now if it will eveb show up on the "official" fe. 17th ship date?

0 Likes
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP
Hi, there. Just wanted to post that the official news release for Pre 2 is on the Verizon website. It will be available on February 17th.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
rudsaki

thanks, finally saw the announcement on pre-central:

BASKING RIDGE, NJ — Verizon Wireless, the company with the largest and most reliable wireless voice and 3G data network, announced today that the Pre 2 smartphone by HP will be available in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores and online at www.verizonwireless.com on Feb. 17. Pre 2 is the first device to run on HP webOS 2.0, allowing quick and easy multitasking of e-mail, games, music and more.

0 Likes
March 11th, where is the Pre 2 in New Jersey?
stratman2525

I've scouted all over in New Jersey Verizon stores. No one has the Pre 2 on display. How the heck can I buy one if no one carries them?

0 Likes
Re: March 11th, where is the Pre 2 in New Jersey?
pre119

stratman2525 wrote:

I've scouted all over in New Jersey Verizon stores. No one has the Pre 2 on display. How the heck can I buy one if no one carries them?

well, from what i heard on pre-central, they arent trying at all. but on a related note, where is the update to 2.1 for the vzw pre 2. hurry up verizon. lets go. i got it on my pre plus and now cant wait to get it on my pre 2.

0 Likes
Re: March 11th, where is the Pre 2 in New Jersey?
stratman2525

Just called six Verizon stores in New Jersey. No store carries the Palm Pre 2. I was told it can only be ordered online. I guess Verizon figured they wouldn't sell many of them so why keep inventory.

0 Likes