Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Free software to sync Palm Pre Plus
Bjorn16

I found software by Echo to work with Palm Desk Top 6.2.2 to sync my Palm Pre Plus to my computer.  Unfortunately it costs 40 dollars.  Does anybody know of a free software available that will do the same thing?  I apologize if I'm repeating another thread on the same subject.

I would appreciate any information.  Thank you very much.,

0 Likes
Re: Free software to sync Palm Pre Plus
OrionAntares

What kind of sync are you looking for? A backup of your phone? A WiFi sync of files to-from your computer or an over the internet sync of files?

WiFi Media Sync from the App catalog is nice for syncing between your phone and computer without needing to plug your phone into your computer.

Dropboxify app and a Dropbox account would be good for over internet file syncing though the free service has a 2GB storage limit.

0 Likes
Bjorn16

Thank you for the reply.  I am looking for a free application to download my contacts list from my Palm Pre Plus to my Windows Vista computer.  I have Palm Desktop 6.2.2 already installed on my computer.  I found the WiFi media sync, but that was even 3.99, and I am not sure if that will transfer my contacts list.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you very much.

0 Likes
rwinger

If you haven't tried this before, try these steps given here:

http://www.evo4gforum.net/htc-evo-4g-how-to/exporting-contacts-from-palm-pre/

Maybe you want to import them into a Google account or something so that the Pre Plus can sync with it on a daily basis (I do this). But this is left to you.

Does this procedure work for you? Keep us posted...

0 Likes