Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hoping someone can help!
BarbG

I'm having issues with my Palm Pre.  I started having issues about 2 weeks after I got the phone.  I called tech support and they told me that it was a issue with an app I downloaded so we they walked me through how to reset my phone to the original manufacturing settings (as if I had just taken it out of the box).  Of course in doing that  you loose everything on your phone, pics, text, phonebook, etc.  That worked for a few days and then my phone started randomly shutting off.  I called back and they couldn't figure out what was wrong.  It was so random that I thought well I could live with it.  But now, it's doing it all the time.  The phone will freeze, then reboots itself.  I can in the middle of a phone call, texting, surfing the net or whatever.  Now I'm at my wits end because I'm paying extra for services I can't even use.  Not to mention when I check my voicemail or call somewhere that requires me to go through a menu of options, the screen will keep blinking on and off and I'm not able to enter my password for voicemail or select what option I want.  It's so FRUSTRATING!  Hoping someone can help.

0 Likes