Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How to Transfer Contacts from Treo 700w to Blackberry Storm2?
milkphish

Hello!

I currently have a Treo 700w running Windows Mobile.  I am upgrading to a Blackberry Storm 2.  However, I need assistance in transferring my contacts to the Blackberry.

I've gotten LOTS of conflicting information on how to do this, namely from Verizon employees.  Everytime I call, they give me different answers.  Anyone know the best, most effective, and simpliest solution to this?

Thanks for your help in advance!

0 Likes
Re: How to Transfer Contacts from Treo 700w to Blackberry Storm2?
MacDaddy
Novice

milkphish wrote:

Hello!

I currently have a Treo 700w running Windows Mobile.  I am upgrading to a Blackberry Storm 2.  However, I need assistance in transferring my contacts to the Blackberry.

I've gotten LOTS of conflicting information on how to do this, namely from Verizon employees.  Everytime I call, they give me different answers.  Anyone know the best, most effective, and simpliest solution to this?

Thanks for your help in advance!

I assume you use Office and have Outlook on your computer, First make sure you have all your contacts and calendar info from your Treo on the computer in outlook. Next Install Blackberry Desktop Manager and go thru the setup. You can customize what you want transferred from Office, It should be a smooth transfer for you seeing you already use Windows mobile and I assume Office on your computer. It's a piece of cake.

0 Likes