Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
I just had to get a new Palm Pre & did not email my pics to my new phone.
mosaicsean

Is there a way to retrieve those pics off of old phone?  W/out having to go back to the store?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: I just had to get a new Palm Pre & did not email my pics to my new phone.
EdW_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thanks for the feedback. Adding to what was suggested, if you still have the device, perhaps you could a USB cable that works with your Palm Pre Plus and sync it to the computer for moving over the pictures. The phone does not need to be on an active line in order to connect it with a proper USB Cable connection with your computer to move(transfer) your pictures over. 

I am providing a link that you use reference for your device. The link is: 

http://supportsearch.vzw.com/?q=palm+pre+plus&do=support

Thanks,

edw@vzwsupport

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport   

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SydneyK

I checked at Palm.com to see what info is backed up to your Palm profile, but it doesn't include photos. I would contact the store as soon as possible, because they will do a hard reset of your phone before sending it off, and the photos would then be gone forever. Good luck.

0 Likes
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

mosaicsean wrote:

Is there a way to retrieve those pics off of old phone?  W/out having to go back to the store?

You can save your pictures from your old phone to a SD Memory card and then transfer to your new phone or to your computer from the SD Memory card.

0 Likes
SydneyK
Except the Pre doesn't use a memory card. OP, I assumed you already returned the old phone. If not, you can connect via a USB cable and transfer, as you probably know.
0 Likes
EdW_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thanks for the feedback. Adding to what was suggested, if you still have the device, perhaps you could a USB cable that works with your Palm Pre Plus and sync it to the computer for moving over the pictures. The phone does not need to be on an active line in order to connect it with a proper USB Cable connection with your computer to move(transfer) your pictures over. 

I am providing a link that you use reference for your device. The link is: 

http://supportsearch.vzw.com/?q=palm+pre+plus&do=support

Thanks,

edw@vzwsupport

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport   

0 Likes
pearlie111

Hi.   I'm trying to get pics off my old (now deactivated) phone.  When I plug it in I just get the picture of the battery with ? inside.  How do I get to the USB mode?

I did try the cable on my new Pre it goes to USB mode right after I plug it in.

Thanks!

0 Likes