Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I need help regarding moving my music from pc to PalmPre+ and my amazon account. . .
tudorsrose

Recently I had to have my Palm Pre+ replaced w/warranty. I'd backed up my stuff onto my pc. When I tried to drag & drop my music to my replacement palm, instead of it saying, 'copy to music', like it usually says, it had a circle with a line through it on some of the songs. On other songs, it seemed like the files were dragging & dropping, but when I unsynced my palm, the music wasn't on my palm. I know I was doing it correctly cuz I've done it many times before, w/out any problems. Finally, after about an hour of trying to get the music files onto my phone w/no success, I gave up.

The next day, I remembered that I'd also saved my ringtones in a separate folder. Some of the ringtones had been some of my songs, set as ringtones. I wondered if I'd be able to drag & drop the music files from that file onto my Palm, so I tried it. Oddly enough, when I checked to see if they'd made it onto my Palm, they had! The only problem is, I'd only used about 13 of my 40 or so songs as ringtones, and those are the only ones I've been able to move to my Palm.

I'm thinking it may have something to do w/the fact that, since changing to this new Palm, I'm also unable to download anymore music. I keep getting a message that there's no account & creditcard associated w/my my phone. The last time that happened, I just removed the creditcard account and readded it and it was fine. That was w/the old Palm though. This time, it's not letting me do it and I have no clue why. I sure hope someone can help me w/these problems. Thanks,  Renee

0 Likes