Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Is the palm pre going be worth it on Verizon?
junuh

I have the chance to upgrade now but with all this talk about the pre coming to Verizon in Jan 2010 my question is should I wait?Will it be wroth it?

0 Likes
Re: Is the palm pre going be worth it on Verizon?
woyala

Trust me, you don't want that phone.  There are tons of phones out there better than that one.

0 Likes
TheGreatOne

junuh wrote:

I have the chance to upgrade now but with all this talk about the pre coming to Verizon in Jan 2010 my question is should I wait?Will it be wroth it?

Althought Palm Pre is a good phone,i would recommend going with a different phone instead. Consider the Motorola Droid or HTC Eris.

0 Likes
rlunsford

Gotta say that it probably ranks at the bottom of my 'smartphone' choices at this point... Just felt too cheap and unless Palm steps up, I bet RIM will buy them out - unless Microsoft does first... lol

0 Likes
keeper3
I guess its kindof a personal opinion but I think the customer reviews on sprint's website only rate it around 3.5/5 stars and its not up against that many other phones on their network.
0 Likes
zig8100

The Palm Pre is a great phone and will be totally worth it. Is always been ranked in the Top 3 and still is Ranked one of the Top 3. It doesnt feel cheap. Almost all phones are made of plastic. The back is one solid piece unlike the Droid where it has a cheap door that feel like its going to fall off. 

0 Likes