Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Keyboard Issue
jrey86

I have a Palm Pre Plus with Verizon and I just swapped a Pre Plus a few days ago because of multiple issues; screen, loose slider and my keys double entering. My new Palm Pre Plus seems alot better as far as the slider, it's not loose. But, the keys on this new device double enters the letters more frequently than the old device.

0 Likes
Re: Keyboard Issue
MacDaddy
Novice

jrey86 wrote:

I have a Palm Pre Plus with Verizon and I just swapped a Pre Plus a few days ago because of multiple issues; screen, loose slider and my keys double entering. My new Palm Pre Plus seems alot better as far as the slider, it's not loose. But, the keys on this new device double enters the letters more frequently than the old device.

Turn the Phone off, and mash down on the keyboard with the flats of your thumbs, Use a little pressure while doing this for about 5 minutes, These keyboards are VERY stiff when new, You should notice a difference in the feel of the keyboard after a while. This should help the Double typing of letters, You might have to repeat this every so often until the keyboard loosens up enough. Make sure you get all the keys while doing this. Worked on mine, very few sticks or doubles now. Good Forum for information on the Pre is

Precentral.net. Hope this helps you out.

0 Likes