Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Looking to trade out my Pre Plus for something else...
salimar187
I bought the pixi plus the day it came out switched it out to the Pre Plus within a few days. Ever since then I have been plagued with issues (long boot times...like upon resetting the phone, im talking about 30 minute boot times, weak slider, deletion of my info from the phone, etc). I have been through 3 Pre's and was wondering if Verizon has released a list of phones I could switch out to (after so many switches within a certain period of time you can switch to a phone thats similar in features, etc). Anyone know anything about what I might be able to go to?
0 Likes
Re: Looking to trade out my Pre Plus for something else...
TheGreatOne

salimar187 wrote:
I bought the pixi plus the day it came out switched it out to the Pre Plus within a few days. Ever since then I have been plagued with issues (long boot times...like upon resetting the phone, im talking about 30 minute boot times, weak slider, deletion of my info from the phone, etc). I have been through 3 Pre's and was wondering if Verizon has released a list of phones I could switch out to (after so many switches within a certain period of time you can switch to a phone thats similar in features, etc). Anyone know anything about what I might be able to go to?

You already did your exchange within 30 days, so that is no longer available. Assuming you are doing warranty exchange, usually all warranty will do is send you a refurbished device same make & model as you had before.

0 Likes
Re: Looking to trade out my Pre Plus for something else...
gomab357

Are you still looking to trade (or possibly sell) your Pre Plus?

0 Likes