Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Category: "WebOS Devices" Palm Pre Plus & Pixi Plus @ Verizon January 25
Backstage2

Verizon Palm Pre Plus and Palm Pixi Plus available January 25, 2010:

www.palm.com/us/emails/plus/intro.html

Tags (4)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: New Category: "WebOS Devices" Palm Pre Plus & Pixi Plus @ Verizon January 25
Backstage2

TheGreatOne wrote:

yeah,already been discussed-->Pre & Pixi

Yes, and that discussion is lumped into "PDA Smartphone Devices" along with all the WinMo phones.  My point was a suggestion to the board's moderators that if there are already categories devoted to "Android Phones" and "Blackberry", it might be easier to find information if we also break this out into a new category called "webOS Devices" rather than have this new (for Verizon) operating system mixed in with Windows.  But ease-of-use has never been a hallmark of this forum.... 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: New Category: "WebOS Devices" Palm Pre Plus & Pixi Plus @ Verizon January 25
TheGreatOne

0 Likes
Backstage2

TheGreatOne wrote:

Yes, and that discussion is lumped into "PDA Smartphone Devices" along with all the WinMo phones.  My point was a suggestion to the board's moderators that if there are already categories devoted to "Android Phones" and "Blackberry", it might be easier to find information if we also break this out into a new category called "webOS Devices" rather than have this new (for Verizon) operating system mixed in with Windows.  But ease-of-use has never been a hallmark of this forum.... 

0 Likes
playafiddle

Does anybody know whether Palm  or Verizon will push email?  i know with the Droid, google pushes gmail so you get emails quickly, like blackberrry.  I currently have a blackberry and am considering switching to the Palm Pre plus tomorrow.

0 Likes
GuyB

Does anybody know if i can use the Pixi apps outside the US in a location w/o CDMA available using the Wi-Fi only

i would like to check out the features (assuming that i wont be able to use radio  oriented applications,Calls and SMS and want to know it it worth going this path

0 Likes