Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New to Palm Pre Plus......Ringtones & Bluetooth
jdgealta

Help!  Where can I download ringtones for my new Palm Pre Plus? 

And, how do I voice activate my Bluetooth?

0 Likes
Re: New to Palm Pre Plus......Ringtones & Bluetooth
MacDaddy
Novice

jdgealta wrote:

Help!  Where can I download ringtones for my new Palm Pre Plus? 

And, how do I voice activate my Bluetooth?

Any Mp3 ringtone will work, Just download to your computer then use the USB cable and Drag and drop onto the Pre.

As for Voice activate Bluetooth, It's not supported on the PRE as of now, you must manually start the call from the phone, then the rest can be done on the headset, It will answer calls on the headset, Just no Voice Calling

0 Likes
jdgealta

Thank you for the Bluetooth update.

With regards to the MP3 songs, I downloaded some from the Amazon App on my phone but  I don't see where I can use them as a ringtone.   When I look at the songs on the phone, I don't see an option to attach them to a contact.

Also, will songs I've downloaded from Itunes store work?

0 Likes
MacDaddy
Novice

Best way to do it is download the MP3 to your computer, then hook up your Pre to the USB and Drag and drop the File into the RINGTONES dir on the PRE. You can't move or manipulate files on the PRE itself, But Once plugged into the USB of your computer it's just like a Thumb drive, you can move files around on your PRE. (Example: I download a MP3 on my PRE, it goes into MUSIC dir on my PRE, I hook up my PRE to the Computer, I go into MUSIC dir on the PRE, I copy the MP3 I downloaded, I then go to the RINGTONES Dir on the PRE and PASTE the file. Presto, Ringtone!!") Hope this helps.

0 Likes
jdgealta

Thank you it worked. 

0 Likes
Thank you, you have successfully authenticated. A Verizon...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
Thank you, you have successfully authenticated. A Verizon agent will message you shortly.
0 Likes
Thank you, you have successfully authenticated. A Verizon...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
Thank you, you have successfully authenticated. A Verizon agent will message you shortly.
0 Likes