Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PDF Files
yellowcat1g
Does anyone know if there is an APP that will delete PDF files on the Palm Pre?
0 Likes
Re: PDF Files
SydneyK

Hi. I searched the app catalog and all I saw were apps that allow you to make PDFs from URLs, etc. I'm not sure what you mean by deleting PDFs, but if you don't get an answer here, maybe someone at Precentral.net can help.

0 Likes
yellowcat1g

When I open PDF files on my Pre I have 4 files that I no longer want.  I know I can use a computer to delete them, but is there an App that will do it too?

0 Likes
wushu2004
Novice

The only way to do it is to go to precentral.net, read up on homebrew, and install an app called Internalz.

0 Likes
yellowcat16

Thanks for  the idea, but my Palm sez it can't open the file as it's not supported.

0 Likes
SydneyK

Forgive me if this seems obvious to you, but did you install Preware before trying to download a homebrew app?

0 Likes
Android10
Novice

I apologize but there is not an application to delete PDF files from the device directly.  

You can connect your Palm  Pre to your computer using the usb cable, and select USB Drive.

The Palm Pre should show up as a  drive in My Computer.

You can then access the drive, and  find the PDF file  you want to remove and delete it.

0 Likes
yellowcat16
By using a computer all my problems were resolved.
0 Likes