Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Palm OS 1.4
pattycake12

When will you be offering this operating system upgrade?  Heard it was due out this week.

0 Likes
Re: Palm OS 1.4
MacDaddy
Novice

pattycake12 wrote:

When will you be offering this operating system upgrade?  Heard it was due out this week.

Hopefully Verizon won't drag there feet getting this one out, I had a Blackberry before the Pre and they were always months behind the other carriers on their OS upgrades, I always was running a DL OS from the web because Verizon was SOOOOO slow.

0 Likes
MrHyde

The Update for 1.4 is due out tonight/tomorrow at 12:00 AM. 

0 Likes
mbp

I really wish that was true, unfortunately all we have left to go on is Palm's word on this and numerous rumors, as far as I've seen on other palm community forums the Sprint users are getting updated. Although I have seen a few folks with the pre plus on the 1.4 update it's rare.

0 Likes
completethought

I have a Sprint Palm Pre and the Pre Plus.  The update is already available for my Pre, when is Verizon going to release the update for the Pre Plus???

0 Likes
MrHyde

I guess we just need to sit and wait.  I contacted Palm via the 24/7 web chat and the rep was less than helpfull.  First he claimed that there was no 1.4 update.  Then when I pointed him to the Sprint page where the update is posted he changed his tune and said It has been released.  He then said Verizon would have the update later today but I dont think he knew what he was talking about.

0 Likes
mbp

Verizon wasn't really pushing the Pre's from the beginning so I'm assuming that there isn't many of us Pre Plus owners out there, therefore they feel no big rush to push it out. Just my thoughts could be wrong though.

0 Likes
rpie

I totally agree but I think that is messed up that Verizon palm pre plus was suppose to be the better phones and we have to wait for the updates. It would be really nice if we could get this before the month is over.

The other problem that I have with this is why is Verizon keeping us in the dark if there was some information out there on the verizon wireless website about the update and even an tentative date I would be happy with that. Come on Verizon wireless tell us something!

0 Likes
smartphone_user

WHAT IS IT GOING TO TAKE FOR US TO GET THIS UPDATE!??!?!?!???!??!!?!??!?!?

0 Likes
Mikebluv

**bleep** no new vznavigator 5.0 for palm and no webos 1.4 for palm. I definiatly switching to sprint as soon as a new palm phone is realesed

0 Likes