Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Palm Pixi Plus, UNLOCKED, for $49 at Amazon :O :O
AmeliaStewart

Insane deal for people looking for one...Amazon is selling Palm Pixi Plus, no contact, unlocked, for $49.

I bought an extra just to play around with and as a backup.

Amazon.com: Palm Pixi Plus Verizon Cell Phone ~ No Contract: Cell Phones & Accessories

0 Likes
Re: Palm Pixi Plus, UNLOCKED, for $49 at Amazon :O :O
ericreinhardt

Yeh I actually just ordered one for my wife. I figuired it would be a good first smartphone for her and dont have to sign up for another contract . I think I paid 67 dollars for the phone, screen protector, case, car charger, and shipping. Great deal if you ask me.

Eric 

0 Likes
SydneyK

This is a great deal! The Pixi Plus is just about the perfect form factor, and WebOS is fun to use.

0 Likes
SydneyK

Here's a crazy story. I clicked on this link a second time, this afternoon, and the same item was listed at $7.52 plus $2.98 shipping, from a different seller. Of course I ordered it to see what would happen. My receipt says $10.50 total price, and the item says New Palm Pixi Plus Verizon Cell Phone No Contract. I will post back and let you know what happens with this order, if it's able to be activated.

0 Likes
SydneyK

Update: My order was cancelled due to a computer error re: price. I didn't really expect it to go through at that.

0 Likes
AmeliaStewart

AmeliaStewart wrote:

Insane deal for people looking for one...Amazon is selling Palm Pixi Plus, no contact, unlocked, for $49.

I bought an extra just to play around with and as a backup.

Amazon.com: Palm Pixi Plus Verizon Cell Phone ~ No Contract: Cell Phones & Accessories

Looks like they are still available for $54, shipped.  Palm must have really made a lot of these!

0 Likes