Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Palm Pre - Calendar Problems
Anniefny

Hello, I'm new to the Palm Pre and hoping someone can help me with my problem.

I am starting to use it's calendar.  I have entered my appts. on to the phone and have tried to connect with google.com's calendar to upload all my events.  However it won't upload to google.  All events are on my phone only.  I have created the account on the Palm and tried to sync them.

My hope is that I can create and keep my calendar on my phone...upload it somewhere and my husband can download it to his Palm.  3 kids keeps us busy and it would be nice if we could use the same calendar.

Hope someone can help!

0 Likes
Re: Palm Pre - Calendar Problems
rwinger

Could you give additional information about the problem?

I have used Google Calendar without any problems and synced it on a daily basis.

Have you included your Google Calendar account (of course you don't need a calendar account specifically but a google accoutn would suffice) in the Preferences and Accounts menu? Have you set the Google Calendar as the Default Calendar (bottom of the Preferences and Accounts menu page?

0 Likes
Re: Palm Pre - Calendar Problems
oldgeekster
Novice

I "went google" shortly after buying my pre+ and have had not anything other than normal difficulty with the calendar.

Google is investigating a service disruption for google calendar as I type this ...

http://www.google.com/appsstatus#rm=1&di=2&hl=en

Mine, however, appears to be operating normally - a friend over in Phoenix cannot get his to sync this morning (on his blackberry).  Go figure.

0 Likes