Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Palm Pre Plus Phone Doing Things On Own
rdcamp

Has anyone else had continuing problems of their Palm Pre Plus doing things on it's own?  This is the 2nd time I've had major problems with my phone going crazy and doing things on it's own.  It will open the contacts and start calling people by itself and I'm unable to close any applications it opens on it's own.  I've done the reset both times and it's worked for a short period of time.  I had hoped the reset would solve this for longer than a couple days or a couple weeks.

0 Likes
Re: Palm Pre Plus Phone Doing Things On Own
Android10
Novice

That is not a common issue with the device.  If the problem is happening when the device is on a table, then a button on the device could be stuck. Try powering off the device and pressing the hard buttons on the device, just to make sure they are working properly.   If the problems is occurring in a pocket or bag, the buttons maybe pressed accidentally as the device may not be locked or is being unlocked.  Often intermittent issues as the ones you describe are attributed to low memory, try keeping memory free by deleting old messages.

0 Likes