Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Palm Pre Plus and Pandora
pistol44cal

I got my Pre in May, and LOVE it.  I am not a geek and have been able to figure out how to do things with this phone that I couldn't figure out how to do on my no frills basic phones!

The only thing I have had a hard time with is the music.  Yesterday I finally gave up and added Pandora to my list of apps.  My question is How much streaming can I do?  I have the $25 data plan (not sure how many gigs it is) and of course the G internet.

Does streaming go against my internet or data pack?  Any advise will be very much appreciated!!

0 Likes
Re: Palm Pre Plus and Pandora
MacDaddy
Novice

pistol44cal wrote:

I got my Pre in May, and LOVE it.  I am not a geek and have been able to figure out how to do things with this phone that I couldn't figure out how to do on my no frills basic phones!

The only thing I have had a hard time with is the music.  Yesterday I finally gave up and added Pandora to my list of apps.  My question is How much streaming can I do?  I have the $25 data plan (not sure how many gigs it is) and of course the G internet.

Does streaming go against my internet or data pack?  Any advise will be very much appreciated!!

$25??? You mean $29.99, and yes it is Unlimited, that means you can listen to Pandora 24/7 on your Pre and never get charged except for your monthly Data Plan. The only thing you will get charged for is if you go over the 5G limit while using the WIFI hotspot. If you use it, make sure you turn it off when done.

0 Likes