Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Palm Pre Problems
f-six

Nothing but problems with the palm pre. I'm on my third phone in less than a year and this one is having problems too. Freezes up, shuts off, does the icon shuffle, keypad won't work, now it randomly selects when it wants to let me know someone is trying to call me! Verizon won't stand behind the products they sell. Won't allow me to get a different phone unless I pay full price or get certified pre-owned. Unacceptable! I have a contract and would continue that contract if I had a phone that worked, but apparently verizon would rather lose a customer than allow me to purchase (I said purchase - I'm not asking for anything free) a different and hopefully working phone.

0 Likes
Re: Palm Pre Problems
SydneyK
What are your CPO options? Anything you can use until the end of your contract? When did you start your contract? Is yours the primary line? When you get replacements, those are refurbished, so a CPO isn't much different in that respect. I understand your frustration though ... you bought a new phone and want a functional model of the one you chose.
0 Likes
Re: Palm Pre Problems
tatt2dmoon

The palm sucks however I found an app that allows you to have a touch keyboard. Its called My Home Keyboard and it is $4.99. It is worth it .It solves 1 issue with the phone.  I too am stuck with this thing they call a phone until 4/2012.

0 Likes