Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Palm Pre "phone offline"
cmorris000

My phone will not go online. I have turned off and back on three times and 203 times and stil...offline. I can't call anyoe because my phone is...ofline and it tells me its feb 20th and 5:45pm and its July 28, 2010 aprox. 7:55pm...anyone have this problem?

0 Likes
Re: Palm Pre "phone offline"
MacDaddy
Novice

cmorris000 wrote:

My phone will not go online. I have turned off and back on three times and 203 times and stil...offline. I can't call anyoe because my phone is...ofline and it tells me its feb 20th and 5:45pm and its July 28, 2010 aprox. 7:55pm...anyone have this problem?

Have you activated and setup a Palm Profile yet?

0 Likes
SmoothCriminalz
Ignore the first answer, they must not have a Pre. I've had this issue before. Try turning airplane mode on and off. Mesage me for more help :smileyhappy:
0 Likes
rwinger

It is good that you are providing suggestions.

However, there is no need to be rude to another poster/ regular contributor and one who has helped others way more than you have. 

0 Likes
MacDaddy
Novice

rwinger wrote:

It is good that you are providing suggestions.

However, there is no need to be rude to another poster/ regular contributor and one who has helped others way more than you have. 

Thats OK, and yes I do have a Pre Plus. Had it since launch day, Patched, Overclocked and themed so I DO know my way around the Pre. If it's airplane mode it's pretty obvious it shows it at the top of the screen, also rebooting as you said would cancel that mode anyways and boot up 1X and 3G. If you haven't already, turn off and pull the battery for a few seconds then reboot and see if that helps. If not call Customer Service, it could also be something set wrong on Verizons end. As for the previous poster,Their a Nube, they will learn. As for the Activation, Yes it can happen, My Buddy"s Pre Lost it's Profile (Activation) and he also couldn't do anything on his. Doctored and all was good. If you need more help, read the Forums over at Precentral.net, Lots of helpful folks over there.:smileyhappy:

0 Likes