Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Palm Treo 700w can't connect to the Internet
m3doc24

I upgraded my Treo 700w system to version 1.22 and now can't connect to the internet. Pop up window says my setting are correct, but I didn't change them and they appear to be exaclty as they were prior to the upgrade. Suggestions???

m3doc24

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Palm Treo 700w can't connect to the Internet
bosslady85

Are you getting a error message when you attempt to connect? Try taking your battery out while your phone is powered on, wait 5 seconds and place it back in, then power up.  Try connecting to the internet.  Let me know if this helps.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
bosslady85

Are you getting a error message when you attempt to connect? Try taking your battery out while your phone is powered on, wait 5 seconds and place it back in, then power up.  Try connecting to the internet.  Let me know if this helps.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
m3doc24

thanks, not sure what order of things I tried, but your suggestion was one of them and now I can connect. Now I just have to figure out what the friggin bluetooth connection "passkey" is. Everytime I try to connect to my laptop via bluetooth the phone asks me for the passkey and won't allow me to exit that screen. Even when I initiate the connection from the laptop it asks for the passkey on both ends, but at least on the laptop it gives me the option of NOT entering one unlike the phone which MUST have one. Where the *&*! is the phone's passkey? Any suggestions?

TIA

m3doc24

0 Likes