Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Palm pre calendar problems
maeve921

I have some problems with the calendar.  I have repeating events-if I delete the event one time and indicate that it is a one time delete, by the next day it will have deleted it permanently from my calendar both pre and post the event.  On my gmail calendar, the event will show up as a one time delete and will be present in the weeks before and after the event.  When I try and sync the calendar, it still won't add the event back in correctly.  It's really annoying and I have no idea why it does this but it creates havoc with my schedule trying to figure out which calendar is correct and defeats the whole purpose of the calendar on my phone.

0 Likes
Re: Palm pre calendar problems
MacDaddy
Novice

maeve921 wrote:

I have some problems with the calendar.  I have repeating events-if I delete the event one time and indicate that it is a one time delete, by the next day it will have deleted it permanently from my calendar both pre and post the event.  On my gmail calendar, the event will show up as a one time delete and will be present in the weeks before and after the event.  When I try and sync the calendar, it still won't add the event back in correctly.  It's really annoying and I have no idea why it does this but it creates havoc with my schedule trying to figure out which calendar is correct and defeats the whole purpose of the calendar on my phone.

Simple solution, Have all calendars Sync to Google, and have only Google as the Calendar on the Phone. Set up so your computer (Outlook, ICal, Etc) Syncs to Google, on your Pre, Only Import the Google Calendar. I have an IMac and this is the way I do it. And it works flawlessly, Update something on my Phone, and when I get home My Computers updated too and Vise Versa.

0 Likes
Re: Palm pre calendar problems
maeve921

Thanks for your reply.  I do have my gmail calendar as my default calendar but I had transfered my palm calendar from my old palm device-on the Calender preferences it lists the palm profile as one of my accounts.  Do you know how I can make the gmail calendar the only calendar on my phone?

Thanks

0 Likes