Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Palm pre plus
fairy_princess8

I love this phone because I can do so much with it but even with the case on it all the time it's breaking left and right. I didn't get the insurance because I figured that with it in the case all the time that I wouldn't have a problem but as soon as the tab on the plastic cases broke I bought a new one right there. I have tried the sleeve but the phone falls out I have tried the silicone cases and they attract so much fuzz I switched to the Body Glove but they don't last long, now with 11 months in I am not sure what to do and my phone is constantly freezing, the touch screen acts up and now I can't listen to music or make any out going phone calls. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do? Or what other phones might be a better option when I do go to upgrade?

0 Likes
Re: Palm pre plus
Ambreezy
Novice

If your device experiences a manufacturing defect, you have the following options:

Day 1-30

The device will be replaced at no cost

Month 2-12

The device will be replaced with a Certified Like-New Replacement at no cost (a like unit or one of comparable quality).

If you have a 1-year contract, you may be eligible for an
upgrade in month 10.

Month 13+

If you are enrolled in Total Equipment Coverage or Extended Warranty, your device will be replaced with a Certified Like-New Replacement at no cost (a like unit or one of comparable quality).

You may purchase a
Certified Pre-Owned Replacement device if you have not purchased a Certified Pre-Owned Replacement device within the past 12 months.

You may purchase a new device at full retail cost.

If you have a 2-year contract, you may be eligible for an
upgrade in month 20.

Click HERE to access the Device Replacement Program

0 Likes