Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Parrot CK3200LS "Hands Free" device works with Palm Pre...
oldgeekster
Novice

I couldn't get the Parrot CK3200LS color hands free device in my F-250 to connect properly with my Verizon Palm Pre Plus via Bluetooth... Turned out it had NOTHING to do with my phone, and everything to do with the Parrot device.

Using my notebook computer and WiFi I downloaded/installed the Parrot's updater tool from their web site - then used the tool to download the latest update.  Setting in my pickup, established bluetooth between the notebook and Parrot in "software update" mode - worked like a champ.

Upon reset the Parrot now readily establishes bluetooth connection with my Palm Pre Plus - shares the contacts list and is good to go.  Had the wife test it by calling me from the house - got her "ringtone" over the radio speakers - pushed one button on the Parrot and had an extended conversation.  Worked swell.

The ONLY complaint I have is that the Palm Pre Plus does not currently support voice dialing via bluetooth (headset or hands-free device), and I REALLY, REALLY am going to miss that until they finally get it working. :smileysad:

0 Likes