Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Phone Activation Problems on Palm Pixi
jslacian

I got my new Palm Pixi in the mail. I am trying to activate  it since i do not have time to go into the store. Every time I try to activate the phone I keep getting the same message activation failed. Any suggestions would be great since I have only a few days to get my old phone in the mail back to Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Phone Activation Problems on Palm Pixi
MacDaddy
Novice

jslacian wrote:

I got my new Palm Pixi in the mail. I am trying to activate  it since i do not have time to go into the store. Every time I try to activate the phone I keep getting the same message activation failed. Any suggestions would be great since I have only a few days to get my old phone in the mail back to Verizon.

Did you do a complete wipe of your old device? Open Device Info and in there scroll down to RESET OPTIONS, choose Full Erase and when it reboots to the English, Espanola screen, shut it off, Don't continue. Then try to activate your new one. if this doesn't work there's a 800 number that comes with the replacement phone to activate.

0 Likes
Re: Phone Activation Problems on Palm Pixi
SydneyK
Is your plan compatible with the Pixi? For example, I'm wasn't able to activate online when going from a BlackBerry data plan to a smartphone data plan (same price, slightly different).

Regardless, you can call *611 from a different phone number and customer service will take care of this for you.
0 Likes