Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Quartzsite Palm Special
Carlytoo

Did anyone get the Palm Pixie mobile hot spot in Quartzsite and find that the promised price is not what shows up on their bill?

0 Likes
Re: Quartzsite Palm Special
MzCeeCee

Yes, I got a Palm Pixi Plus at the Quartzsite show and my Verizon bill most definitely was not as promised. Verizon customer service, including supervisor, refused to make adjustments. The supervisor said she had no proof and refused to stand behind  representations made by what they claimed was a third-party representative, not an agent of Verizon. Ii have been a Verizon customer for many years and I'm very disappointed in their handling of this matter.

0 Likes
MzCeeCee

After I made my Palm pkg purchase at Quartzsite, the regional director of the Verizon retailer who sold it to me sent me an email and he probably sent one to you, also. If you still have that email from him, you'll find his cell phone number in it. I talked with him on the phone today, and he would like to talk with you, too. He was able to make some adjustments in my Verizon charges. He asked me to help you get in touch with him. Good luck.

0 Likes
cjn1

We have the same problem with the Pixi purchased at the Quatrtszite show.  Verizon bill is not what we expected.  We did not receive the email you mentioned so Please reply with the telephone number of the person you spoke with. thanks.

0 Likes
Carolleah

I am actually the original poster but this site couldn't find me so I had to start another account.  Anyway, Verizon made good with a plan I can live with.  It took much time listening to very bad hold music but I am content with the outcome.  I didnt' get an e-mail about the plan until today when the man that sold me the plan contacted me and e-mailed it to me.  It was not as agreed and he said he thought it was because I had the International plan.  They knew I had the International plan when I signed up.  Anyway, he sounded like I was the only one that had a problem with the billing; apparently that is not true.    I did find out that the name of the company is Wireless Partners out of Chicago and the phone number is 513-504-1213.  This was the number that the agent that sold me my phone called from.  If anyone is still having problems maybe calling this number will be of some help or maybe giving this information to Verizon will help you get the plan you actually signed up for.

0 Likes
Carolleah

I got a copy of the contract and it was not even close to what was advertised but as I said in my posting (new), Verizon worked with me towards a resolution despite the fact they couldn't find any information about who sold this.

0 Likes