Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ringback tones usage
KimmersK

I have the Palm Pixi Plus, and was wondering if there is a way to use ringback tones on it.  And if there is how do I do it.  Thanks ahead of time.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Ringback tones usage
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi KimmbersK! Setting up your Ringback Tones is easiest through My Verizon. If you haven't done so already, register your mobile number at www.verizonwireless.com. Once the registration is complete and you're logged on, hover your mouse over the "My  Verizon" section in the red bar near the top of the page. Your hovering action will cause a drop menu to appear. Select "Manage Ringback Tones" from that menu, and you'll be taken to a page where  you can purchase new tones, set them as the default for all callers, set them as for specific callers or for specific times of day! Enjoy!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
AyaniB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi KimmersK ,

Congratulations! You are able to setup Ringback Tones.  There is a monthly reoccurring fee of .99/month to take advantage of the Ringback Tone feature.  Additionally, there is one time charge of a $1.99 for the actual cost of the Ringback Tone in which you decide to purchase. Here's some more details about Ringback Tones.  I hope this information is helpful.  Please let me know if you have any additional concerns.

Thank you,

0 Likes
KimmersK

Thanks for the reply.  I have been paying for the service since I got the phone, but could not get any help in how to get them on this phone.  The owners manual wasn't much help either.   Every time I tried to do it through the website, it always gave me an error.  Can you please tell me how I am supposed to do it?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi KimmbersK! Setting up your Ringback Tones is easiest through My Verizon. If you haven't done so already, register your mobile number at www.verizonwireless.com. Once the registration is complete and you're logged on, hover your mouse over the "My  Verizon" section in the red bar near the top of the page. Your hovering action will cause a drop menu to appear. Select "Manage Ringback Tones" from that menu, and you'll be taken to a page where  you can purchase new tones, set them as the default for all callers, set them as for specific callers or for specific times of day! Enjoy!

View solution in original post

0 Likes