Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Saving MMS Pictures to my photo roll or computer
micaphonecheck

so my friends sent me a bunch of pictures via MMS and although i was able to save them to the messages folder in my photo app, it won't download to my computer like the photo roll does.  How can i save these pictures without having to email each one to myself?

0 Likes
Re: Saving MMS Pictures to my photo roll or computer
Ambreezy
Novice

You can send your messages to Pix Place online. Pix Place is an online service that is included with each activation of Picture/Video Messaging. At the Pix Place web site you can:

• Store your favorite picture/video messages from your picture/video messaging phone*.
  • Create and name your own online photo albums.
  • Upload and send images from your computer's hard drive.
  • Invite friends and family to view albums*.
  • Create your own picture/video messages online with your own pictures/videos, sounds and text.
  • Enhance your picture with "Fun Effects" like brightness, crop, antique, black & white, soft focus, comic bubble, cartoon, and line drawing effects.
  • Choose images and sounds from the free "Gallery" to include in your messages.

You can access PIX Place directly at www.vzwpix.com.

Here is a link on using Pix Place online.

http://support.vzw.com/clc/faqs/Picture%20Messaging/faq_pixplace.html

0 Likes